55 items found, showing page 1 of 5
- Haven announces brand-new Christmas and New Year 2023 breaks for all the family.
- Guests can enjoy the most wonderful time of year at Haven’s Seashore park in Norfolk.
- Festive breaks include accommodation of choice, access to daytime and evening festive entertainment, The Shore Water Park and more.
- Haven launches Soundwaves, its brand-new adult music weekends at holiday parks in Norfolk and Scotland.
- 80’s, 90’s and noughties themed weekends with big artists performing including Blue, Five, Whigfield, Liberty X, Gareth Gates, Chesney Hawkes.
- Two Soundwaves tickets include a weekend break, accommodation and access to all bars, restaurants, swimming and more.
TV presenter Joe Swash jumps into Haven’s new flagship park in Kent to celebrate £18M transformation
- Britain’s much-loved actor and TV presenter, Joe Swash, tested out the brand-new activities and facilities to celebrate the relaunch of the newly named Haven Kent Coast
- The relaunch forms part of Haven’s nationwide developments which have seen the company invest £170 million this year across its 41 parks in Britain
Haven helps Youth Employment UK meet face-to-face with local young people for its nationwide youth census
Leading UK holiday park company Haven has made it easier than ever to staycation amid the cost-of-living crisis by launching new food, fun and furry friend money-saving deals to ensure that no matter the budget guests can enjoy a well-deserved break.
- Programme launches in partnership with Highfield Leadership Academy
- The scheme will provide local students with essential skills to support their future careers
- Haven aims to expand the programme across all its 41 parks
Haven holidaymakers and holiday homeowners Create Flowerpot crew mates for the Friendly Forrester Lifeboat in support of the Flamborough Flowerpot Festival
Haven holidaymakers and holiday homeowners at Thornwick Bay Holiday Park have taken up the call to go potty, in support of Flamborough Flowerpot Festival.
Haven celebrates National Fish & Chip Day with the Royal National Lifeboat Institution to mark its new Cook’s Fish & Chips restaurant donation initiative
Haven’s Devon Cliffs Holiday Park ranks number one in the country for RNLI donations raised through its Cook’s Fish & Chip restaurant.
Haven raises over £11,000 through the initiative bringing Haven one step closer to its £1 million goal in support of its charity partner.
New to the UK, the first ever Nerf Training Camps will invite holiday makers to blast into battle at Haven holiday parks in an exclusive new partnership
- 31 On-park Nerf Training Camps will open in June, ready for the peak summer season
- The new iconic Nerf partnership with the UK’s leading holiday park operator increases Haven’s diverse range of much-loved activities for children, teenagers and adults alike
Haven’s Mayday fundraising event raises smiles and donations for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Fundraising event brings Haven one step closer to its £1 million goal in support of its charity partner
- At the beginning of the year, Haven set an annual fundraising target of £350,000 for the RNLI
Haven announces over £170 million investment across parks as holidaymakers continue to choose UK staycations
- Multi-million-pound commitment driven by ongoing confidence in UK domestic tourism market
- Blackstone-backed investment will create approximately 500 new permanent jobs
- Proposed developments include major entertainment upgrades & new state-of-the-art facilities including Adventure Villages and Marina Bar & Stages
Haven announces ambitious fundraising target for 2023 putting the holiday company on course to raise an incredible £1 million pounds for the RNLI