59 items found, showing page 2 of 5
New to the UK, the first ever Nerf Training Camps will invite holiday makers to blast into battle at Haven holiday parks in an exclusive new partnership
- 31 On-park Nerf Training Camps will open in June, ready for the peak summer season
- The new iconic Nerf partnership with the UK’s leading holiday park operator increases Haven’s diverse range of much-loved activities for children, teenagers and adults alike
Haven’s Mayday fundraising event raises smiles and donations for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution
- Fundraising event brings Haven one step closer to its £1 million goal in support of its charity partner
- At the beginning of the year, Haven set an annual fundraising target of £350,000 for the RNLI
Haven announces over £170 million investment across parks as holidaymakers continue to choose UK staycations
- Multi-million-pound commitment driven by ongoing confidence in UK domestic tourism market
- Blackstone-backed investment will create approximately 500 new permanent jobs
- Proposed developments include major entertainment upgrades & new state-of-the-art facilities including Adventure Villages and Marina Bar & Stages
Haven announces ambitious fundraising target for 2023 putting the holiday company on course to raise an incredible £1 million pounds for the RNLI
For holidaymakers seeking a unique twist on traditional dwellings, Haven’s new sandcastle space fits the staycation bill.
Following an incredibly successful 2022, Haven wins the award for Best Family Holiday Company
New research shows experiences are overtaking material goods as the most wished-for Christmas present of 2022
Leading UK holiday company Haven celebrates five incredible years partnering with charity organisation, The Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI), plus raising an outstanding £200,000 from team and holidaymakers.
Following the success of its Mayday fundraising event earlier in the year, leading UK holiday company Haven raised an incredible £406 for its charity partner the RNLI, to help support their annual Fish Supper event.
Haven, one of the UK’s leading family holiday and holiday home companies is delighted to launch its flagship Early Careers Academy, a new vision for its commitment to support young people to thrive in life as part of Haven.
Leading UK holiday company Haven welcomes The Lionesses to holiday parks this summer after a triumphant win at the UEFA Women’s Euro 2022 final.
Olympic gold medallist Kate French MBE officially launches brand new activities at Haven’s Allhallows Holiday Park
Leading UK holiday company Haven celebrates its biggest investment to date at Allhallows Holiday Park, with Team GB Olympic Gold medallist Kate French MBE on hand to launch the brand-new activities.